Here are a few directions for candidates coming to Prashanthi Nilyam for taking the Admission Test held every year generally in the month of May.
- Candidates will be provided accommodation inside the Prashanthi Nilayam Ashram (township) premises. The Ashram is located near the Bus Stand.
- On arrival, enter the Ashram premises and proceed to the Accommodation Office. Volunteers with blue scarves (Sevadal) will be there to direct, in case you need help.
- At the Accommodation Office, on the production of the Admission Test Entrance Card, accommodation will be given.
- Accommodation will be provided also to parent(s) / guardian(s) accompanying the candidate.
- Parents / Guardians are strongly advised not to send their wards unaccompanied.
- Canteen facility is available inside the Ashram premises itself.
- The written tests and the interviews for class XI will be conducted at the Higher Secondary School (building with the wall sculpture of Lord Dakshinamoorty).
- In their own interest, candidates are advised to arrive in Prasanthi Nilayam a day prior to the written test.
- Category: Admission